48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Hey you!

TV is good? I don't know.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Hello

It makes sense.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

The Fucking Best There Is

Loved it, and all you! Fuck Off

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

Metals?

Or MEDALS!!!! 9/10 for not giving medals. Great game. Very innovative. Thanks for the fun facts.

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

I Love You

The most fun!

Red Ship Red Ship

A Magical Time

You have taken old classic and glorified it into delicious insanity. Great game. Thanks for making it.

[Buyj3llo] - 1masterd2 [Buyj3llo] - 1masterd2

What are you doing in life? What program is this you are using to make all this? This is truly professional sounding. What is going on over there? I need some answers as soon as possible, K-thanks. Really though, what is going on over there? It was a 4/5 then I changed to 5/5 so good job, awesome show!

buyj3llo responds:

Thanks for the review, dude.
What am I doing in life? Psychology major in college right now.
What program am I using? Just FL studio.
What going on over here? well, I took one beat I made, exported it, and then put it over top of a different beat. The original beat switches between normal and Bitcrushed. That's the basic core of it. There is other stuff on top of that (transition sounds, mastering, etc.) but you get the point.

[Buyj3llo] - Jan 3 [Buyj3llo] - Jan 3

Review = 1 minute or less listening to the song, this is the whole deal, all the way through. Br4h it's very good, all the way. Srsly! A/S/L let's chat on AOL?!?!

[Buyj3llo] - No Mas [Buyj3llo] - No Mas

You are good dude. What program are you using? I 5ived ya just because it is rate nice. Cymbals at 2:00 are a little loud but I can't criticize you I have that problem with snares and cymbals.

buyj3llo responds:

Yea they are super loud. The bass was also really loud so I wanted to other sounds to contrast well. But it does make for a track that kind of hurts your ears a little. I know I'm not supposed to have hi hats and snare that are so "bright" but I can't help it. I'll go the whole track with them normal, and then at the last minute I'll turn them up. I just sounds good to me.
Thanks for the review.

vampire vampire

9ine

Looks pretty cool, better than anything I could do. Respex. Maybe...you should be an....i dont know....an artist for a living.